Chain hoist explanation:
Electric hoist is also known as electric hoist, oil tank electric hoist, chain electric hoist, climbing electric hoist and group crane electric hoist. The utility model has the advantages of compact structure, small volume, light weight, high efficiency, convenient use, reliable braking and simple maintenance, etc. The domestic electric hoist was produced and developed in the form of imitation in the 1950s. In July 1949, Shanghai first successfully trial produced 1.5T and 3T general purpose steel wire electric hoist imitating German company, and put it into small batch production. From the late 1970s to the early 1980s, the hoist crane has entered a new stage of introduction and development. The relationship between electric hoist and safety, quality selection is very important
Main categories of chain electric hoist:
Common electric hoists include imported electric hoists, oil tank electric hoists, micro electric hoists, small (type) electric hoists, ring chain electric hoists, wire rope electric hoists (explosion-proof hoists), anti-corrosion electric hoists, double drum electric hoists, winch, micro electric hoists, group crane electric hoists and multi-functional hoists.
The electric hoist of oil tank is a kind of special lifting equipment, which is installed on the crown block and gantry crane. The electric hoist of oil tank has the characteristics of small volume, light weight, simple operation and convenient use, and is used in industrial and mining enterprises, warehouses, docks and other places.
The electric hoist of oil tank has a compact structure, and the electric hoist with the motor axis perpendicular to the drum axis adopts the worm gear transmission device. The disadvantages of the electric hoist are: large length, large width, bulky structure, low mechanical efficiency, difficult processing, etc. The hydraulic system is double controlled, and the overflow control valve and magnetic contact pressure gauge can accurately control the pressure. The electrical control department adopts low voltage control, which increases the safety of the control system.
Use and maintenance of electric hoist for oil tank
1. For the newly installed or disassembled electric hoist of oil tank, the empty car test run shall be conducted for several times. However, before the installation is completed, do not power on the test run.
2. Before normal use, the electric hoist of the oil tank shall be subject to the static load test with the rated load of 125%, lifting about 100 mm from the ground for 10 minutes to check whether it is normal.
3. Dynamic load test is to conduct repeated lifting and left-right movement test with rated load weight, and check whether the mechanical transmission part, electrical part and connection part are normal and reliable after the test.
4. In the use of electric hoist of oil tank, it is absolutely prohibited to use it in the environment that is not allowed, and when the rated load and rated closing times per hour (120 times) are exceeded.
5. When installing, debugging and maintaining the electric hoist of oil tank, it is necessary to strictly check whether the limit device is flexible and reliable. When the hook is raised to the upper limit position, the distance between the hook shell and the drum shell must be greater than 50mm (10t, 16t, 20t must be greater than 120mm). When the hook is lowered to the lower limit position, the wire rope safety ring on the drum shall be ensured, and the effective safety ring must be more than 2 circles.
6. It is not allowed to press two manual switch buttons to make the electric hoist move in the opposite direction at the same time.
7. After the electric hoist of the oil tank is completed, the main switch of the power supply must be opened and the power supply must be cut off.
8. The electric hoist of oil tank shall be operated by specially assigned person, and the operator shall fully grasp the safety operation rules and regulations, and it is strictly prohibited to pull and hoist at an angle.
9. In use, special personnel must check the electric hoist of oil tank regularly, take measures in time in case of any fault, and record carefully.
10. When adjusting the brake sliding amount of the electric hoist of the oil tank, it shall be ensured that under the rated load, the brake sliding amount s ≤ V / 100 (V is the stable lifting distance within one minute under the load).
11. Scrapping standard of steel wire rope: the inspection and scrapping standard of steel wire rope shall be in accordance with CB / t5972-1986 code of practice for inspection and scrapping of steel wire rope for crane.
12. The electric hoist of oil tank must keep enough lubricating oil in use and keep the lubricating oil clean without impurities and dirt.
13. When oiling the wire rope, a hard brush or a small piece of wood should be used. It is strictly forbidden to oil the working wire rope directly by hand.
14. When the electric hoist does not work, it is not allowed to suspend the heavy object in the air to prevent permanent deformation of parts.
15. In the process of using the electric hoist of oil tank, if any fault is found, the main power supply shall be cut off immediately.
16. Pay special attention to vulnerable parts when using electric hoist of oil tank.
17.10 ~ 20t hoist may be cut off automatically after long-term continuous operation, which belongs to the overheat protection function of the motor. At this time, it can be lowered. After a period of time, it can continue to work after the motor cools down.