1. It is strictly forbidden to overload the electric hoist of oil tank.
2. The electric hoist of the oil tank is forbidden to pull diagonally or flatly. When lifting, it is strictly forbidden for people to walk or stay under or near heavy objects.
3. If the hoist does not rotate or there is abnormal noise during the work of the electric hoist of the oil tank, it should be stopped immediately, and then unloaded for inspection.
4. The oil tank electric hoist is used frequently, refueling once a week, continue to use, refueling once a month.
5. The oil tank electric hoist is strictly forbidden to collide and knock on the hoist, and the storage place should be dry and ventilated.
6. The oil tank electric hoist should be repaired by professionals, and should be operated under the guidance of professionals with certain mechanical and electrical knowledge. Before use, the product instruction manual should be carefully read.
7. Before using the oil tank electric hoist, you must check whether the power supply meets the requirements, and operate in accordance with the electrician's specifications, and check the correctness before running.
8. Before using the oil tank electric hoist, you must check whether the brake is reliable, regularly check whether the parts are normal, and there should be no looseness, oil leakage and other phenomena.
9. Test run of oil tank electric hoist to check whether the sprocket and chain are meshed properly, and no chain pile is allowed.
1. Regularly lubricate the lubrication points of the electric hoist, such as gearboxes, bearings, wire ropes, etc., and the lubricant must meet the requirements of the instructions.
2. Regularly inspect all wearing parts, such as brake ring, gear, etc., and deal with problems in time.
3. It is recommended that the CD-type electric hoist be assembled upright after overhaul. The reducer is below. After the reel and cover are installed on the reducer, install the motor, then place the hoist horizontally, and then install the trolley and electrical equipment.